Saturday, May 5, 2012

Back to where it all started...

And so this journey comes to an end. Man, this feels weird! It hasn't really got to me yet.. If it weren't for my damn budget, I'd just keep on travelling.. But I guess it's just time for me to go home now. I'm sorry that I've kind of neglected you guys by not keeping my blog updated these last few weeks. I'm still yet to tell you all about stunning New Zealand and all my adventures here in Vietnam. I haven't even uploaded the rest of the photos I've taken in Australia yet! Damnit Flo... But I just wanted to cherish all the last moments of this incredible journey. When will I do this again after all? Somewhere in the future, that's for sure. Maybe in three years, maybe after I've retired.


Ok, let's not say that.


Anyway, these were five pretty damn incredible months. I'm very proud to say that I've gained a lot more life experience. My backpack has grown to an abnormal size by the way, I look ridiculous carrying it around. Ha.. I'm really just staring at the screen, not sure how to end this post. In the meantime I'm waiting for the girls at the reception to wake up so I can check out, get a cab to the airport and head back to Bangkok. 


For all the people in the Netherlands: see you soon!


And for all the other people: well, see you soon too :).


Love from Saigon,
Florencia





No comments:

Post a Comment